Oh, the festive season is upon us at last! Which means it’s time for our favorite Christmas comfort foods. You know, the eggnog, the mashed potatoes, the pies, the roasts, the cookies… all the best stuff! And with such scrumptiousness in waiting, let’s be sure to add something deliciously gratifying and healthy into our holiday spread — something your stomach and guests will thank you for!
That special something could very well be a CBD-infused Christmas Salad. It’s easy to make, delectable, and robust. Such a melange of wholesome ingredients is sure to boost your energy for days to come! Not to mention the added benefits of CBD oil.
Adding PLANT OF LIFE CBD oil to food will not only cover up some of the earthy, bitter qualities of the oil, it’s also a fantastic way to share its benefits with friends and loved ones over the holiday meal! CBD oil is the perfect companion for fighting nausea, insomnia, and inflammation, while also keeping pain, stress, and anxiety at bay. Best of all, it’s sure to put everyone in a relaxed and jolly mood.
We’ve picked out an easy-to-make salad for any and all CBD-curious cooks: pearls of chickpeas and bright pomegranate snuggled atop vitamin-packed kale, and a sweet tangy dressing infused with all that CBD goodness! This salad is as much of Christmassy eye candy as it is a nutritious power punch.
1 bunch fresh kale or bag of pre-cut kale
1/2 large pomegranate, seeds removed
1 ripe avocado, peeled and roughly chopped
1/3 cup roasted chickpeas with cumin and chili
1/3 cup sliced almonds
1 tbsp hemp seeds (or 1/3 tbsp sesame seeds)
3-4 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup good quality olive oil (light or extra virgin)
1 full drop of PLANT OF LIFE organic CBD oil 1000mg or 2000mg
1 pinch each salt and pepper
1/2 tsp organic maple syrup (plus more to taste)
1. Wash and dry the kale with the help of a salad spinner. Massage the kale with your hands while washing it. This softens the leaves and makes them easily digestible. After spinning the kale, pat it dry with paper towels or a clean kitchen towel. Transfer the now clean and dry kale into a large bowl. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl or jar, combine the dressing ingredients. Stir or shake, making sure they’re evenly blended.
3. Pour half of the dressing over the kale. Massage the kale some more until the leaves are sufficiently soft and fully coated with the dressing. Soft and saucy kale is the backbone of any kale salad!
4. Assemble the kale on a salad serving platter. Add all the toppings: sliced avocado, roasted chickpeas, almond slices, pomegranate seeds, and hemp seeds, making sure they’re beautifully distributed. Drizzle with the extra dressing and serve.
5. Prepare for your friends and family to have the happiest, most mellow Christmas celebration yet!
Hope you all enjoy a lovely holiday season by sharing the warmth and happiness. Try this Christmas Salad infused with PLANT OF LIFE CBD oil and give the gift of healing to your loved ones.
Team PLANT OF LIFE